The original, clever design of the Close Caboo Carrier means your baby gets all the soft snugglyness of a stretchy wrap, without having to deal with long fabric, and tying it on!
Simply slip over your head with the rings on either side then slip your baby into the front cross, using the band for additional support.
Easy to lower baby for breastfeeding, or to express your milk whilst holding baby skin to skin (ideal for maximum milk production)
When choosing a Caboo there are 3 options, and 3 colours in each option:
These 2 styles are identical in design, with wide, encompassing panels , differing only in the material.
The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders and our new larger re-enforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull
through the rings to tighten, no tying necessary. Multiple hands free positions, including discreeet support when breastfeeding and a new hip position for older babies. Secure straps
support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support
their developing hips and spine. The new padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and now has a handy zip pocket for you too.
- Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
- New larger re-enforced back panel for added support
- Handy front zip pocket
- Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet breast feeding support
- Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- New easy to use hip position for older babies
- New padded cuff provides a little more support for baby in those formative first months
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
- Easy to care for poly cotton blend
- Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards -
See more at: